VA Home Loan
The VA home loan program is a flexible lending solution designed to make home ownership more affordable for qualified U.S. veterans. With favorable terms, competitive interest rates, and no monthly mortgage insurance premium, VA loans are another great option for U.S. veterans. This is desgined for borrowers who are qualified u.s. veterans and have limited savings for down payment and closing costs.
- Standard, high balance, and jumbo amounts
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums are due
- Minimum 580 credit score
- 1-4 unit primary residence properties are eligible
- Fixed and ARM options
- LTV’s up to 100% for purchase, cash-out refinance and interest rate reduction refinance loans (IRRRLS)
Additional Program Details
- Loan amounts up to $1,500,000 (including VA funding fee) with a min 580 FICO score
- 30 year fixed
- No Bankruptcy or foreclosure within the past seven years
- No housing lates in the past 12 months
- The amount of entitlement/down payment must equal at least 25% of the property’s purchase price or Notification of Value (NOV), whichever is less.
- Standard, high balance and jumbo loan amounts
- Min 600 credit score for standard and high loan amounts. Min 660 credit score for jumbo loan amounts
- Available to veterans who are refinancing an existing VA loan
- Provides for a reduction in interest rate (unless refinancing an ARM to a fixed rate)
- No income documentation required (unless PITI increases by 20% or more)
- No asset documentation required
- Up to 100% LTVG with unlimited CLTV for existing subordinate financing
- No appraisal required
- No cash-out allowed
George is a veteran who has served his time in the U.S. Armed Forces. He is looking to purchase his first home but has not saved up enough for a good down payment. Because he is a veteran, George can take advantage of 100% financing, lower interest rates, and no mortgage insurance.