Real Estate Investor Loans
Designed for residential real estate investors, a commercial mortgage provides asset based financing for rental term loans and fix & flip lines of credit to investors across the country. Through our affiliate, Finance of America Commercial, we are helping clients build long-term wealth through real estate investing. We can help convert an existing loan to better terms, unlock equity from an existing property, or fund your next rehab.
Fix and Flip
Fix & Flip Single Loan*
- Loans $40K – $1MM
- Up to 80% loan-to-cost and 75% loan-to-value
- No pre-payment penalties or minimum interest
Fix & Flip Line of Credit*
- Lines of credit $1MM – $100MM
- Up to 85% loan-to-cost and 75% loan-to-value
- Provides reliable, fast time to funding for experienced investors
- New construction loans for single family and multi-family properties, including properties up to 30 units
- Loan amounts from $75,000 – $3,000,000
- 9 month term, with option for 3 month extension
- Funding up to 90% of construction costs* with a streamlined draw process
- Funding up to 75% of land value**
- Minimum FICO 620
- Multiple draws available at borrower’s discretion***
Product not directly offered by Finance of America Mortgage LLC. See your advisor for details | Product offered through Finance of America Commercial LLC | NMLS ID # 1133465
*Loans are subject to investor and business credit approval, appraisal and geographic location of the property and other underwriting criteria. Loan amounts and rates may vary depending upon loan type, LTV, verification of application information and other risk based factors. Application fees, closing costs and other fees may apply. This is not a commitment to lend. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Subject to qualification.
**Land must be already improved/developed for use (ie., ready for utilities and plumbing.) All applicable building permits must be submitted.
***Inspection fees apply per inspection.
©2017 Finance of America Mortgage LLC is licensed nationwide | NMLS ID # 1071